Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oviparous

**Pictures out of order a little bit. I'm having trouble getting them to load in a certain order...sorry!
Kids could earn a plastic egg w/ a trinket inside if they had good behavior for the day.

Pocket chart story for the week.


Picture sort


Kids sorted, drew and labeled pictures of oviparous animals.


Cute nest/snack idea. Cut a lunch sack in half, have the kids fold down the sack, add easter grass, a bird peep and jellybeans for eggs. 


Cute story I found at the local library. I love all of Anne Rockwell's books.


The kids had fun using plastic animals to put in eggs and had their friends guess what animal was inside.

Idea from Mrs.Lee. I used the wooden cookies I bought at Michael's (on sale) and taped high frequency words to the back.The kids turned over the cookies w/ spatulas then wrote the word on their paper.

Making pinecone birdfeeders with lard and birdseed.


See hula hoop sorting below.







Egg spin word family game using all blue eggs since we were talking about robins that day.

Yes/No animal oviparous game.



Graphing favorite ways to eat eggs.

Funny egg craft.

1 comment:

  1. I love your egg ideas. After hatching chicks in my class this year and blogstalking like crazy I thought I'd seen every egg idea ever thought up. ;) Feel free to stop by and add me if you'd like to see some of my oviparous stuff to use next year!

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete