Friday, April 22, 2011

Some Easter Activities....

Watercolor painting eggs.


Easter creation station.

sorting, patterning, comparing plastic eggs.

I got this idea from a teacher blog, I forget which one. It is not my idea. I laminated clocks and used a marker to write different times on the clocks then the kids did a scavenger hunt to write the times on their paper.





The kids matched the word with the picture then drew the picture and colored the egg the correct color.

Sorting eggs by word families then writing the word families.




Peter Rabbit flannelboard.




These pictures are out of order but we did a four page Bunny Book.





We made bunny basket/bags then a treat was left in the bags while the kids were out to recess!



2 comments:

  1. My kids loved the I Spy too! I believe it was from "What the teacher wants" blog.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind sharing your recording sheet for the egg word families?

    ReplyDelete