Monday, November 21, 2011
Thankful ~ Blog Style
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom? Probably the size of my classroom. Our school did major renovations about 5 years ago and the Kindergarten wing was a brand new add on and our rooms are close to 1200 square feet. I also have a great class this year. Last year I had several intensive needs and it just wore me out.
2. What person are you most thankful for? My husband. He is always supportive of whatever I do. I recently spent a year working on Master Teacher credential through my district and it was a.lot.of.work. I am constantly bringing home stuff from school to work on at home and running to school to pick up something or laminate (I live 1.3 miles from my school). I also have a great group of teaches I work with and sometimes I'll call him while he is on his way home and say, "hon, the teachers are getting together tonight for dinner so when you get home I'm going to leave".
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for? Mrs. Lee She provides so much inspiration and ideas that are wonderful. Growing Kinders is another blog I frequent. Also Kindergarten Hoppenings she is constantly posting freebies! However I frequent a lot of blogs and they all give me great ideas and inspiration!!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for? Internet, tv, shopping, reading
5. What are you most thankful for? My health and the health and happiness of my family. I am also thankful for my job, my car and my friends. I am thankful that I have the freedom to be creative in my classroom and have a supportive principal.
Posted by Jen at 4:12 AM