Monday, October 10, 2011

Scarecrows, Nuts, Leaves and Math!

I got these Halloween Cards at Oriental Trading. My kids love these!! Good for a center or a quick "I'm Done!" assignment.

Pick a domino, count the dots, find the number on the Dazzling Dominoes sheet and draw the domino.

Going Nuts game. Pick an acorn from the pot, write the letter on the sheet.  The kids insisted my squirrel puppet be in the pot with the acorns.



Counting leaves, writing numbers on the line.

Stamping beginning sounds and coloring the picture. The kids did GREAT with this.


Foam Leaf sorting.

This is from www.makinglearningfun.com  which goes with "The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't  Afraid of Anything". We spent a lot of time this week on scarecrows.

Labeling lesson. 



I got this from my October/November Mailbox Magazine issue.



I got these little felt bags at Target dollar spot. I put various card games in them. I call them "floor games". Clean up and organization is so much easier w/ these bags! I have some for Christmas as well.


Patterning with fall foam beads from Oriental Trading.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! So many cute ideas to choose from! Thank you so much for sharing all of these awesome fall ideas. My kids will love them! :)

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete