Monday, January 2, 2012

Long Time Since Posting...

I've been on break since December 16 and we don't go back until Jan. 4. I have done very little school stuff this whole time! I did work on some January/February center activities. I probably won't post this week, possibly next. I will be doing assessments most of this week anyway. When I'm off on break I like to do things with my children like movies, skating, spending time with Grandma, swimming and shopping! We did a lot of baking, too. I'm not too excited about the craziness of getting back into the morning rush and evening homework but I will be a little happy about getting my kids back on some kind of routine. This time of year is always a little up and down...down because the holidays are over but up because of possible snow days, a few inservice days already scheduled and most exciting...we will be starting construction on our house in a few months. In my next few posts...snowmen, polar animals, winter centers and February stuff soon. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. What cute activities. I am glad I found you site and I now follow you!

    Come see me!
    ~Jeannie~
    www.kindergartenlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete