Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Post # 50! Some of my favorite teacher things....

Love all of her stuff!


Love Love Love new markers for MY use only!

Same w/ the crayons. I don't share these w/ the kids. 
I have a small bucket filled w/ sharpies of various colors. I love being able to pick one from many to write things ...mostly writing on laminated things.
Love most everything at Lakeshore Learning. But they are expensive!

Cubbies for each of my kids. Very helpful with keeping work, supplies and half finished projects organized.

This aisle at a Target, IKEA, Wal-Mart, Container Store, etc. You get the idea.

Kindergartners love play doh. I use play doh a lot for fine motor work, making letters, numbers and words, etc. 
Any books by Lizzie Rockwell.

Any books by Gail Gibbons.
I love this line of organizational items called "Hot Chocolate". I have notebooks, calendars, binders, etc.

A must to get me through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment